To set up a Triumph document for Source/Destination editing:
- Create a second Workspace.
- Create a new Layer in this Workspace.
- Return to your 'source' Workspace. Note: Any Workspace and Layer can be a source, but if the source and destination Layers are in the same Workspace, the selection and destination points/ranges will always be the same.
- Open the Destination panel in the Content section.
- Where it reads 'None,' select your destination Workspace and Layer.
- Once audio has been added to your designated source Layer(s), you can begin running any of the 'Destination' Actions under Edit in the Actions List.
The Destination overview in the source Workspace will mirror the Workspace and Layer you have selected as the destination.